- Box 1: A: Ok Glass,1 take a picture!! (click)
- Box 2: A: Ok Glass, take 25 pounds off2 of him, add some hair, smooth3 his complexion4 –
- Box 3: B: Ok Glass, call an ambulance5.
- Glass /ɡlɑːs/Glass refers to new product that Google is developing: Google Glass (see below).
- take 25 pounds off = on the picture, remove (=take off) weight from his body. 25 pounds = about 12 kilos
- to smooth (v.) /smuːð/ to remove all the problems / to make something flat
- complexion (n.) /kəmˈplek.ʃən/ the natural appearance of the skin on a person’s face, especially its color or quality
- ambulance (n.) /ˈæm.bjʊ.ləns/ a special vehicle used to take sick or injured people to hospital
- Google Glass is still not available for the general public yet. This is a product that Google is developing. Basically, what it does is that it puts all the functions of a smartphone into some glasses that you can wear. The users simply speak to operate the glasses/computer. Notice that both of them give command to the “Glass.”