- Dr. Rianne Nicah: But sir, if you don’t comply with your maintenance medication your symptoms may recur!
- Patient: Whatever! I feel fine!
- Dr. Rianne Nicah: Your illness will return!
- Patient: Meh…
- Dr. Rianne Nicah: In the long run, your medical bills will be more expensive …
- Patient: Oh no!
- To comply (v) /kəmˈplaɪ/ to obey an order, rule, or request.
- Medication (n) /ˌmedɪˈkeɪʃən/ medicine that is used to treat an illness.
- Symptom (n) /ˈsɪmptəm/ a physical feeling or problem which shows that you have a particular illness.
- To recur (v) /rɪˈkɜːr/ to happen again or many times